English Classes

 I like english a lot, since I was a little boy. I like to learn other languages and I did quite good at school in this subjects. Hopefuly I got a good english base before enter to University, so the english classes have been quite easy and funny for me. I think that it has been a good class to learn basic vocabulary in english. 

The use of blogs has been an interesting experience, because I hadn't made one in my life. It is very useful to improve my english writing and it's really funny. Also interact with my friends make it better!

I think that I probabily have to improve some grammar skills of my english and also the use of some words, like technical terms or vocabulary terms that I hadn't used in my life. To get a better english the only things that I could do will be read more articles and news, watch more videos and movies and trying to speak more english. 

I use a lot my english skills, like watching videos and TV shows almost everyday. I also have to read, sometimes, articles and papers in english for university that takes me some time to do it, because its technical language and concepts. I don't speak a lot in english in my everyday, but when I got the chance, I try it.

I think that english in university could be better in presential classes, but the pandemic doesn't allow it. I'm very thanked about our teacher, Cecilia, and she has been so nice with us in classes, specially in this hard times.😊





Thank you for reading this!



Comments

  1. Hello my dear friend!
    Having English classes with you has been a beautiful experience... See you mothertrucker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my king! This class without you wouldn't be the same!

      Delete
  2. Hi Nico!
    I also liked learning to use blogs! and I plan to do the same as you to improve my English

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you must practice English more, I must be born again hahaha. I hope the year ends in a good way my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it would have been much more optimal and effective to learn to have face-to-face classes, it hurts for that lost experience

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A place that I would like to visit

My Future Job