A place that I would like to visit


Since I was a little boy, I have been moving across Chile and even lived in Brazil for a year. I think that is part of my lifestyle traveling from one place to another, I like it! 

Sometimes I imagine and dream how other places looks like, how nice people is and the kind of culture that they have. I've thought in countries like Japan, China, Russia and the U.S. but a country that I would like to visit is Germany. 

Deutschland (name of the Germany in german), is a country in the heart of Europe, sharing borders with countries like France, Switzerland, Poland and Denmark. It has a population of 83 million, it is very industrialized and have a lot of culture. Historically, it is a very interesting place to visit, because it has been an important center of the western civilization, like in the medieval ages, the Prussian Empire, the two world wars and even in the Cold War it was split in two (East and West Germany). Its rich history makes me want to go, because I love history.

Cities like Frankfurt, Munich, Weimar, Potsdam, Rostock and Berlin are some of the cities that of course I wouldn’t lose the opportunity to visit. The wonderful Bavarian culture, which is placed in Munich, is something that almost everyone in the world knows about Germany, because of it’s liveliness and entertaining, like the carnivals of Oktoberfest (a nice time to drink German beer!). The most technological place, mixed with romantic style towns which is the city of Frankfurt and the political, historical and cultural center of the country in the last century, which is Berlin, are, definitely, places to go if you travel to the country.

Because of it’s history, beautifulness and culture, Germany is an unmissable place to visit for me. 😊


(In the top, the first image at the left is Alexanderplatz in Berlin and in the left side is a panoramic of Frankfurt. Down the picture is a classical bavarian dance)

Comments

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to visit Germany too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mate!
    I couldn't expect less from you. I'm not so deeply interested in Germany like you but you made it sound so exciting that I would give it a chance.
    see you weirdo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fokker (that's a plane manufacturer company)
      I'm really happy to interested you in this beautiful country. Hope to see u there gurl!

      Delete
  3. Hi dude!!
    Someday. I will travel to Germany to drink beer and watch a Bayern Munich game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Classes

My Future Job